Multimedia Quality Tools
Training on your PC or Intranet
Q-Skills provides a facility to generate ISO9000 or other documentation of procedures, automatically from its flowcharter. Flow charts act as a central repository for all data relating to a process. The data may include:
The Q-Skills documenter allows the user to select which variables from the flowchart to report upon. That is, an ISO9000, safety, environmental or whatever report is required, may be generated. The document is created in either MS Word or Intranet format. When Intranet format is selected, automatic hyperlinking is created between documents and within sections of a document.
- description of each step in the process (always included)
- owner for the step
- environmental factors
- safety rating
- defect rate per step
- cost of the step (always included)
- time to process the step (always included)
- other user definable parameters for each step
This approach is only viable because of the Q-Skills' flow charters in-built validity checking. This ensures that all cross references withing the document and between documents are consistent.
- All documents are created in a consistent format
- Documentation is generated in increasing "layers" of detail.
- Material from each department is integrated into corporate documents.
- It ensures company wide documentation standards. Everybody in an organisation creates consistent output.
- The validity tester automatically tests the logic of the documentation and ensures accuracy. It searches the database for "loose ends". It ensures documentation accuracy
Q-Skills may be useful to you if
you have an interest in any of the following areas: qskills, intranet, PC based,
internet, TQM, total quality management, quality improvement, process
improvement, quality training, team support, team training, CAL, survey
software, computer aided learning, CBT, computer based training, CAT, quality
improvement training, computer aided training, tutorial, interactive multimedia,
BPR, re-engineering, BPM, flowcharter, business process mapping,
swimlane, costing, user defined variables, flow chart, easy to use, automatic
line drawing, validity checking, improvement tools, improvement techniques,
Pareto, brainstorming, histogram, cause and effect, flowcharter, C & E, attribute control chart, graph, range, averages, control chart, check
sheet, affinity diagram, random sampling, statification, SPC, statistical
process control, facilitator support, normal distribution,
six sigma, 6 sigma, zero defects, software, toolkit, toolbox, FMEA,
analysis, automatic documentation generation, ISO 9000, ISO9001,
ISO9002, QS9000, ISO9004, ISO9004.4, MS, Microsoft Windows 3.0, Windows
3.1, Win 95, IE4, IE5, IE5.5, Win NT, quality improvement training, computer based training,
quality tools, flowcharter, BPM, brainstorm, control chart, survey software.